Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Really cool scenery

Some time last year (I think), my family went on a walk around Lake Mangamahoe, and I took some really cool pictures:

DSC00050DSC00055 DSC00056DSC00069 DSC00058

It’s near New Plymouth (Taranaki, west coast of the North Island), off State Highway 3. I got a ton of photos, but I only put these ones on. It takes about 2 hours to do the circuit walk, but you would want to stop and admire the view for a while!!

Quote of the day: The 'Net is a waste of time, and that's exactly what's right about it.
- William Gibson

4 comments:

Little Miss Room 18 said...

Wow those are such great photos!

sportingking said...

They are amazing photos! =)

Wm Chamberlain said...

Great pictures. Looks like you have plenty of beautiful stuff to look at.
Mr. C

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!


nz 4EVA :)