Friday, March 6, 2009

CAMP!!!!

As of Sunday, I shall be at Pauanui. We will be having a bunch of fun, while you are stuck wherever reading my blog :). Hope the weather improves, at the moment it is drizzling down outside, the type that is not hard and cold, but warm, light, and sticky. I hate the rain, if you are not already aware of this, try reading my previous post (Rain, horrible rain). Camp will most likely be super fun, but it also means that I will not be able to post on my blog :(. I just thought I would let you know that, and also that I will write a large post Saturday (I get back on Friday).
Sayonara, Caio, Buenos Pronto, Goodbye, and See ya,
The Other Boy

Quote of the day: The reason why so few good books are written is that so few people who can write know anything. - Walter Bagehot

No comments: