Monday, March 2, 2009

More about my Aim

If you are a long-time reader of this blog, you will know that I set an aim to get as many views as possible from around the world. This aim is coming along nicely, and I am slowly becoming a bit more recognised globally. Last time I checked, I had had views from about 7 countries worldwide, most of whom I knew (As I told Bubbles, "I have sent my URL to friends and family round the world, and hopefully they still check their emails. I sent it to people from Aussie, Ireland, quite a few in England and NZ, Germany, Canada, and also other places that I can't remember"). Although there has been a few mystery views, like my dot from the US and A, who must have got on to my blog somehow.
Quote of the day: If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. - P. G. Wodehouse

4 comments:

Bubbles said...

Im trying to get more views but it doesnt seem to be working!!!! :(

Wm Chamberlain said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I have two suggestions for you to keep growing the number of people visiting your blog. 1) Keep posting. The more you write, the more reason people will have to come. 2) Visit other blogs and leave good comments. I like to leave comments on different blogs, but I try to comment on the content of the post. I am not sure that asking for others to visit your blog is very effective.

I do have lots of hits every day, but if you look at my widget called feedjit, you can see that most of them come from google. I would suggest you write your titles using words that reflect the content of your post.

Another thing you may want to do is talk about what you are learning in school. Most of the people that visit my blog are looking for math, science, or even art stuff.

Good luck and keep working hard.
Mr. C

The Other Boy said...

Bubbles, I shall put a link to your blog on my widget bar sometime, see if that helps ;)
Mr C, Thank you for all your advice, and good luck with continuing your blog, I was reading a book the other day, and it said one of the easiest to spot signs of a novice blogger, is asking people to view their blog.
Caio

sportingking said...

I really want more views from other countries.

I only have views from N.Z.