Wednesday, February 18, 2009

More about my class

My class is still totally cool, a few days later. We are still doing awesome stuff, and even now I do not understand the awesomeness of our teacher and all my fellow classmates. I seriously recommend that you go into my profile, and follow one of the links to their great blogs. As we are an accelerate (pronounced ak-SELL-ar-at) class, we are all brainy learners. This helps us understand the world, study it, empathise with it, and help make it a better place. This year we shall do just that, and with Mr Woody as our teacher, anything is possible!
Quote of the day: It's not a matter of whether or not someone's watching over you. It's just a question of their intentions. - Randy K. Milholland

2 comments:

Bobby said...

yep sounds like your class is pretty cool

bobby

sportingking said...

Yes our class is awsome! =)