Sunday, February 22, 2009

Controversial News

Are you interested in the global and national news? I want to find out what sort of stuff you want from my blog. I could make this a news-desk kind of website, or I could continue posting completely random items that pop into my head. If you so wish, I could even do both, all I want is a comment saying what sort of stuff you want to read on my blog. And if you do post a comment, try to say what kind of news, I could post the week's weather, or some politics stuff, or the really interesting controversial news, like the aussie bushfires, or the situation at FFC (Fairfield College). So just tell me what you want, and I'll do my best to give it to you.
Quote of the day: The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane. - Mark Twain

No comments: