Saturday, April 4, 2009

Results of my poll

I set up a poll about a month ago, with the question: What do you think about the drinking/driving age? Some people have said I should have made this two separate polls, and others said you shouldn't be able to drink and drive at all, and I suddenly realised that I worded it wrong. It's not supposed to be the drinking and driving age, but the drinking age and the driving age. Silly, silly me!!! I hope this did not affect your vote too much, so without further ado, here's the results:
It depends on the person: 52% (18 people)
It should be lowered 17% (6 people)
It should be higher 23% (8 people)
It should stay the same 0% (0 people)
I don't care 5% (2 people)
As you should be able to see, "It depends on the person" was the clear winner, getting over twice as many people as the runner up ("It should be higher"). The total number of votes was 34. Here is a table with the results in order on:
1) It depends on the person (about 1/2 of the votes)
2)It should be higher (about 1/4 of the votes)
3)It should be lowered (just less than 1/5)
4)I don't care (about 1/20)
5)It should stay the same (0%)
I am currently pondering these results and wondering what to do with them, and how I can act upon them. Suggestions would be appreciated :) :) :) :) :).
Quote of the day: Advice is what we ask for when we know the answer but wish we didn't. - Erica Jong

No comments: